Fill out the form and upload your fish photo on the Club Bump Board, then RELEASE the fish safely.
2021 YEAR LONG Catch, Photo and Release (CPR) TOURNAMENT RULES
January 1st through December 31st
The purpose of the Year Long CPR Year Long Tournament is to allow club members help to provide valuable information to marine biologists, organizations concerned with our sport, and the fishing community, while getting a chance at great prizes.
Year Long CPR Tournament Rules:
- Awards with consists of various prize packages.
- 22 species of fish will be eligible as follows: Amberjack, Black Drum, Bluefish, Cobia, Dolphin, Flounder, Grouper, King Mackerel, Mangrove Snapper, Pompano, Porgy (includes all with exception of Sheepshead), Redfish, Red Snapper, Sea Bass, Sheepshead, Snapper (other then Mangrove & Red), Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Triggerfish, Spotted Sea Trout, Tuna (which includes Bonita) and Wahoo.
- Eligible fish must be photographed on club approved bump board, safely released and with-in legal FWC rules for size and season.
- Members will receive 1 raffle ticket for first released fish and 1 raffle ticket for every 5 released fish after 1.
- The Year Long CPR Tournament runs from January 1 thru December 31 of each calendar year. Member must be in good membership standing at the time fish is caught and as of December 31 of the tournament year to have fish included in drawing.
- Eligible entries will be determined by the Tournament Chair. Appeals will be submitted to the board of directors for a vote.
- Member is responsible for filling out CPR Entry Form along with uploading photo of released fish.
- One entry per released fish.
- The entry form can be found at:
- Go to this website on your phone using Safari. https://flaglersportfishing.com/cpr-fish-submission/
- Press the Share Icon that looks like a square with an arrow pointing upward.
- There an option to “Add to Home Screen”, select this and now you have an icon on your Home Screen.
- Go to this website on your phone using the Internet Application. https://flaglersportfishing.com/cpr-fish-submission/
- Press the 3 horizontal dashes at the bottom right of you screen and select + Add Page to and select Home Screen and now you have an icon on your Home Screen.
- If you use Chrome, you can add an icon that links to the form to record a fish.
- Go to this web page on your phone https://flaglersportfishing.com/cpr-fish-submission/ and press the 3 Dots on the right. Press “Add to Home Screen” and a Club Logo will appear for the CPR entry form.
After the tournament ends, a drawing of all eligible tickets will be made to determine winners. Members will not be required to be at the drawing to win. Winners will be responsible to collect prizes. Prizes will not be shipped.