Thank you for signing up for a Litter Gitter trip! You will learn a lot from Captain Adam Morley about our environment and The Matanzas Waterway. Have some fun and enjoy the scenery.
- Trips generally last about 2 hours (please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled cleanup time)
- We recommend you bring a reusable water bottle, hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- All volunteers are required to wear protective footwear (close-toed shoes or boots–no sandals or flip flops)
- Be sure to wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet or muddy
- The Litter Gitter II will provide all the tools and equipment necessary to collect debris
Please consider a gratuity at the end of the trip to help cover expenses and disposal of the waste that is collected.
To Learn more about the River Keeper for the Matanzas River, please watch the video below: